Only one day remaining to apply for British Airways Newly Qualified Pilot Pathway
Don’t miss the unique opportunity to apply for British Airways Newly Qualified Pilot Pathway. For the first time in history, British Airways accepting applications from modular trained pilots. Pilots with integrated training background are welcomed as well.
Application window is closing on the 31st March 2019, so only one day remaining! Successful candidates will join BA’s Airbus fleet at both London Gatwick and London Heathrow.
To apply, you will have to upload following documents:
- Your GCSE’s certificates including Maths, English and Science (excluding General studies and Critical Thinking) grade C and above plus proof you have 112 UCAS points according to the 2017 UCAS point system or equivalent. For international academic comparisons, see: naric.org.uk
- Your EASA Frozen Airline Transport Pilot’s Licence with a requirement to transfer to a UK issued Licence prior to Type Rating with a current Multi Engine Instrument Rating
- Your EASA Class 1 flight crew medical
- Your ATPL Ground School certificates
- Proof of first time pass in both CPL and ME/IR (First time pass requirement as opposed to First Series) within the last 18 months
- Your certificate of MCC on a twin-engine Jet simulator within the last 12 months
- Written confirmation from the Flight Training Organisations of ATPL Exams/CPL/IR Performance and training reports
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language
To apply, refer to the job detail at British Airways career website.