Multi-Engine Piston – Instructor at CAE Norway
Role and Responsibilities
CAE Aviation Academy Oslo, Torp, Norway is seeking ME /IR Flight Instructors to join the flight training department. Successful candidates will be passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience. Our instructors must be able to adapt their style to suit our diverse client base.
Minimum Requirements & Eligibility:
- EASA CPL licence, multi engine instructors rating and Class 1 Medical
- Flying experience: Total time 500 hours, PIC 200 hours, ME Total time 100 hours, ME PIC 30 hours, IFR 200 hours, Dual 200 Hours
- Must have basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and other internet based programs
Essential Job Functions:
- To instruct on flight training courses both at CAE Aviation Academy Oslo, located at Torp (and occasionally at other locations) – aircraft and FNPT – to minimum standards – as defined by the CFI
- Meet instructional standards at each OPC – as defined by the CFI
- To deliver mass briefings and relevant ground training to groups of student pilots as required
- To maintain a high standard of student reports, assessments and records
- To deliver flight training courses flexibly to a planned schedule
- To support the development of new and existing CAE OAA flight training materials
- To provide pastoral care and counselling of student pilots
- To undertake responsibilities as internal/external examiners dependent on company requirements and personal qualifications.