Iberia is hiring First Officers for its long-haul fleet, no minimum hours required
For the first time in the history, Iberia is hiring pilots directly for its long-haul fleet. What’s more, there is no minimum hours requirement. So this is unique opportunity for First Officers to fly Airbus A330, A340 or A350 aircraft straight after training. Successful candidates will be based in Madrid.
Minimum requirements are:
- University degree, or level of education to be ready to start a university
- Frozen EASA ATPL (A), which is equal to CPL/ME/IR (A) with ATPL Theory credit
- Certificate of completion of MCC
- Medical Class 1 certificate
- ICAO English Level 4 and ICAO Spanish Level 5
- Right to work in the European Union and passport without restrictions
- Clear criminal record
There are few other things which may be beneficial to be invited for the interview. For example any additional qualifications, full ATPL (A) licence, spoken languages, or previous work within an aeronautical company.
It is understand, that selected candidates will be required to transfer their licence to Spain (under AESA). To apply for this long-haul position in Iberia follow this direct link. Application has been opened 22nd of May and seems to stay open until the end of the year (2019).