The formulas covered
The e-book covers the following ATPL Principles of Flight calculations:
- Turn radius
- Climb gradient
- Glide range
- Lift coefficient
- Maximum lift coefficient
- Stall speed: Change with weight
- Stall speed: Change with load factor
- Stall speed: Change with bank angle
- Load factor: Change with speed
- Load factor: Change with disturbance
- Mach number
A description of the formula to understand what is being calculated.
A formula in a friendly non-maths format that can be easily remembered.
An explanation with units to be used to get a correct result.
A sample question from the official EASA / UK CAA question bank.
A detailed step-by-step solution for the example given.
A cheat sheet with all formulas from the particular subject altogether.
Get 6 e-books for £18 only!