AIS Airlines Netherlands is hiring low hour pilots for its BAe Jetstream 31/32 fleet
AIS Airlines, with head office at Lelystad Airport in Netherlands, is hiring First Officers for its BAe Jetstream 31/32. There is no hour requirement and low hour pilots are more than welcome to send their CV.
- EU citizen and/or unrestricted passport with work permit in Europe (Netherlands)
- Valid EASA Part-FCL CPL/ME/IR with ATPL theory credit (frozen-ATPL) and MCC course certificate
- ICAO English Level 5 or higher
- Valid Part-MED Class 1 Medical certificate
- Valid drivers licence (cars)
- Able to pass background security check
Both integrated and modular pilots can apply. Short-listed applicants will be invited to the company head office for an assessment. Selected candidates will be required to complete AIS Bridge Course. Intention is to candidates reach the same level of knowledge before they start the type rating.
There is a requirement the pilot will pay €5000 for the AIS Bridge Course and €25000 for the type rating. However, successful candidates are guaranteed to be employed for at least one year.
AIS Airlines Netherlands currently operates 10 BAe Jetstream 31/32 turboprop aircraft to various destinations across Europe.