ACS Flight Training offers two PPL scholarships and free Bose A20 headset
On the trail of ACS Flight Training successful and popular Flight Instructor Sponsorship Program, the company is gearing up to launch a brand new flying scholarship for two individuals hoping to take to the sky and fly in 2020.
Sponsored by Bose Aviation, the scholarship was set-up to meet the growing recruitment drive for airline pilots. ACS Flight Training is keen to grant individuals, who may not have the necessary finances, the opportunity to get in the cockpit, take-off, and get 10 flight hours under their belts towards a Private Pilot’s Licence (PPL).
The ACS Scholarship recipients will also enjoy a year’s membership and a Bose A20 pilot headset to call their own. The scholarship will give students the opportunity to start their commercial pilot career and gain valuable experience in the aviation industry.
The Director of ACS Aviation, Craig McDonald, is extremely proud to support the new scholarship and hopes it will encourage more and more young people to get involved in the world of aviation and experience the fun of flying firsthand.
- Applicants must have the right to live and/or work in the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years old on 1st March 2020.
- Applicants must attend the Pilot Careers and Flight Training Seminar (admission from £10) on Saturday 29th February 2020 at the Holiday Inn, Glasgow Airport.
How to apply
The flight school is looking for motivated applicants to come up with a new aviation product or innovative idea that you are passionate about and pitch this in a short video published on social media. The rules are as follows:
- Flying scholarship applicants must create and post a video on their product or idea and why they have the skills, experience and/or passion to be awarded the flying scholarship.
- Record a short video not longer than 30 seconds. Applicants should then place the video on Facebook or Instagram and tag @acsflighttraining and use the hashtag #acspilot2020
- Ensure no copyrighted contents are in your video.
- Deadline for submission of pitches is 4pm on 21st February 2020.
It’s also necessary to add your name to the video and complete a form on ACS Flight Training website (bottom part of the page) to make sure your application will be reviewed.
Flight school senior management will review all videos submitted. However, the scholarships will be granted to applicants, who demonstrate the best idea and able to attract a great engagement on social media from sharing their video.